FREE COACHING DURING CRISIS PDF
ATTEND A COMPLIMENTARY WEBINAR
ATTEND AN UPCOMING PROGRAM
What are the Five Coaching Conversations?
John Gates, Partner at Avion Consulting and Co-Author of The Five Coaching Conversations explains below.
The Five Coaching Conversations: A Research-Based Model for Maximizing People’s Performance and Potential is the #1 new book release in leadership and management. Based on how effective leaders actually coach, the model offers an admittedly different way of thinking about coaching and defines a corresponding set of coaching skills that will help coaches in virtually any context to be as effective as possible and to get the best possible results out of their people.
- Assess and improve your own coaching ability
- Enhance how you lead and coach virtually
- Coach and support others through change and crisis
- Maximize individual and team performance
- Set new employees up for success
- Keep others engaged and motivated
- Delegate effectively
- Retain and develop key talent
- Lead and coach others through ambiguity, indecision, and uncertainty
Offered in a variety of learning modalities: on-site, live online, and on-demand (coming soon).
Reserve your seat today!