What’s the Question Behind the Model?
John Gates, Partner at Avion Consulting and Co-Author of The Five Coaching Conversations explains below.
The Five Coaching Conversations: A Research-Based Model for Maximizing People’s Performance and Potential offers a different way of thinking about coaching and defines a corresponding set of coaching skills that will help coaches in virtually any context to be as effective as possible, and to get the best possible results out of their people.
Invest Your Time Wisely.
- Assess your current coaching aptitude
- Discover practical tools and methods
- Apply Avion’s research-based coaching model
- Create your individualized plan of action
- Up your coaching game across all Five Coaching Conversations
- Engage and learn directly from the authors
Who Should Attend?
- Senior decision-makers or influencers within an organization who want to implement an internal coaching practice focused on leadership development, with an emphasis on developing, supporting and elevating human capital at all levels.
- New and/or tenured managers or people leaders at all levels who would like to move beyond coaching theory and practice and immediately apply practical, research-based diagnostics and tools for coaching those they lead.
- External coaches and consultants who work with leaders and/or others in the organizational context who would like to benefit from ideas and tools that will enhance and deepen their own coaching practice.
Five Coaching Conversations Can be Used to:
- Assess and improve your coaching ability
- Enhance how you lead and coach virtually
- Coach and support others through change and crisis
- Maximize individual and team performance
- Set new employees up for success
- Keep others engaged and motivated
- Delegate effectively
- Retain and develop key talent
- Lead and coach others through ambiguity, indecision, and uncertainty
Space is Limited.
We keep class sizes small in all of our live online offerings to maximize the interactive learning experience.
The live online program includes six sessions delivered in 2-hour weekly interactive sessions.
Program participants receive:
- Online Coaching Conversations Assessment
- PDF Participant Materials
- PDF Coaching Action Plan Template
- 3 Months Post-Program Learning Reinforcement via Mobile Coaching Experience
Registration Ranges from $450-$525
Upcoming Program Dates
October 13, 2020
January 12, 2020
Enrollment deadline is one week prior to each program start date.